I never in my wildest dream would have thought I'd see, do and experience all that I did last year. Even in the year prior it was the farthest thought from my mind.
I don't know how or when, but I'm going to see the rest of the world.
_____________
I remember when I was young we would often stay at my Uncle Horace's lake house. During one particular visit, my dad fell backwards off the dock and into the water. I watched from across the lake and immediately came running. I never saw him come out of the water and so I thought he had drowned but he did manage to get out.
I wonder what I would be today had he actually drowned?
I don't know how or when, but I'm going to see the rest of the world.
_____________
I remember when I was young we would often stay at my Uncle Horace's lake house. During one particular visit, my dad fell backwards off the dock and into the water. I watched from across the lake and immediately came running. I never saw him come out of the water and so I thought he had drowned but he did manage to get out.
I wonder what I would be today had he actually drowned?
No comments:
Post a Comment